Healthy BBQ Chicken
What you'll need:
Ingrediants for TWO freezer bags:
(2) Green Peppers Cut into Slices split between 2 bags
(1) Red Pepper Cut into Slices-split between bags
(1) Zucchini Chopped and split between bags
(3) Onions Chopped and split between bags
(6) Red Potatoes Chopped and split between bags
(4) Garlic Cloves Chopped & Split Between bags
(4) Chicken Breasts Split between bags (cut each breast in half)
(1/2) TBSP Quick Cooking Tapioca per bag
(1) 15 oz can of Tomato Sauce Split Between bags
(1) TBSP of Brown Sugar per bag
(1) TBSP Worcestershire per bag
(1) TBSP Mustard per Bag
(1/4) tsp Salt per bag
Lay out all your ingrediants.
Wash and chop your veggies and garlic.
"Mom, we can't eat the seeds."
As you chop the veggies, put the approriate servings in each bowl.
Watch out for snack sneakers!
Once all of your veggies have been cut, load them into the bags.
Cut your breasts in half and put into the bags.
Add your sauce and seasonings.
Put into your ziplock bag and label
High 4 Hours
Low 8 Hours
We have not yet tasted this meal but will update this board with a review when we do!