Wednesday, February 22, 2012

I finally did it!

I have wanted to start a blog, for well...ever.  Many of my friends and family have wanted me to start one but for some reason I would find an excuse.  Truthfully, I didn't know what to blog about other than my daily life and I couldn't imagine someone wanting to read my life.  Well my theme has finally appeared.  A few months ago, I found out about an amazing site: Pinterest. 

I'm sure most of you have heard about this amazing place.  If you hadn't, you're missing out on the best site since you could get mail at AOL. 


Ok - better stuff has come along since then, but you catch my level of excitement.  Quick explanation of the site...you know how you are surfing the Internet and bam! you find the most amazing site ever.  You find great ideas for crafts, food, parties and it's amazing.  That site leads you to another and another and another, all the while you are filling up your favorites list.  When the weekend arrives you are simply thrilled to try out these ideas.  Then you spend hours searching your crazed level of wording convention - only to find you've lost what you wanted to find.  Pinterest - it allows you to organize everything by pictures via hyperlinks. 


This has STREAMLINED my life and allowed me to cook new meals and try things I would have never thought of - even if they were totally simple. 

So the blog, is about all these amazing things I am finding and my reviews of them.  Hopefully all these creative juices will help me create new pins for others to try.

Enjoy and WELCOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment